Nology wires

Hi folks. I put a set of Nology hotwires on my car. The difference is amazing. The have built in capacitor in the wires which gives off a hotter
spark generating a cleaner, more powerful burn. They are a bit longer than the stock wires. Maybe 4-5 inches. According to Corvette Fever, they are good for 11HP increase. I got a great deal from RK Sport on them as I was going to put them on both of my C5's. The trouble is that the second car has headers and I don't want to lay the wires on them. So.. they go for roughly $320 new. I have a set brand new for $200. They are black not some funky yellow or orange color. I installed them in the driveway in about 30 minutes. If anybody wants them or needs new wires this is a great way to do it. Get in touch with me. http://www.rksport.com/product/p_04098101/view_detail
-Stan