OK....looking for a Crossfire computer

Thanks to all for the suggestions regarding converting my '75 auto to manual; all very thoughtful. In the meantime, I am told the computer in my other car (which has an '82 Crossfire dropped in it) may be bad......anyone know who looks at these computers to repair or a source for replacement?

Thanks..paul

Reply to
hudathunk

Dad

Copy down the part number from the ECM, a seven digit number starting in

1225, 1226 or 1227. Then, call about and locate a shop that's got scan software compatible with that part number. They should be able to read computer health and all other engine parameters.
Reply to
PJ

Ebay...????

Reply to
Sailbad the Sinner

Arts Corvette in Ft Lauderdale should have one..new or used..

Reply to
Sailbad the Sinner