OK....looking for a Crossfire computer

Thanks to all for the suggestions regarding converting my '75 auto to manual; all very thoughtful. In the meantime, I am told the computer in my other car (which has an '82
Crossfire dropped in it) may be bad......anyone know who looks at these computers to repair or a source for replacement?
Thanks..paul
Add pictures here
✖

http://www.x-ram.com/crossfireinfo.html
Add pictures here
✖
Dad wrote:

Copy down the part number from the ECM, a seven digit number starting in 1225, 1226 or 1227. Then, call about and locate a shop that's got scan software compatible with that part number. They should be able to read computer health and all other engine parameters.
--
…PJ
’89 HookerCar, ’02 E-blu 6-spd Coupe