opinion please continued

The car also has headers and 390 gears. Were the gears an option?

They were aftermarket.
They were aftermarket.
They were aftermarket.

auto with a 3.15:1 as an option. The 3.90 have got to be stump pullers and hell on mileage.
--
Dad
05 C6 Silver/Red 6spd Z51

Unless you know the driver, and know the car... I honestly would pass ... headers and 390's tell me its done more then a few 1/4 mile trips ...not necessarily ture since many of us Corevtte nuts just like to play around with the cars but still treat them with tender loving care...
Finding a used Corvette with stock exhaust is pretty hard... and to be honest, finding one with an aftermarket exhaust is a plus ...as it just saves me from buying one and installing it...
Bob G
Bob G and Dad your help is always welcome. I am probably going to buy a simple 99 for sale. Blue beige interior. Lots of options, nothing special.