Opinions Please

Looking for some opinions, received quite a bit of help her on my last purchase, esp from Dad, trouble is my wife took it over, so I am once more looking. I Have found two cars that I am interested in, both are
6 speed, look cherry, and have a good bill of health from A local corvette club inspector.
The first is a 96 LT4 with 38k on it for 15k
The second is a 98 with 65k on it for 17k
Both are the targa style of top, and look like they have never spent a day outside the garage, everything works and air blows cold, so can I ask what one is the better deal and why?
I am just the weekend, sunny day type of driver, like to drive fast, but not really into corners, had a real bad experience with one a few years ago.
Thanks in advance
IMO the 98 they are just better built cars and look and handle better Besides I own one...
Just my 2 cents
Sorry about the line key...
--
ZRiX
(`'..(<>..<>)..')

incase you may be interested ? note; to make the "" sign. hold the "alt" key while entering the number 155...
just my 2
--
'Key
=====

Hmmmm lets see 155 ah man 155 ah Sh*t one more try
Just messing LOL
Thx Key I did not know how you did that....
Holy crap if you hold down "alt" and push 155155155 you get ?
Key can you tell me how to make "" without a copy paste each time I use it? notice the 2 dots above it... Back in 95 when I came up with this name I looked at Mtley Cre with the dots as you can see and the "i" in my sig has dots so I wanted it to be balanced...

--
ZRiX
(`'..(<>..<>)..')

With num lock on hold down alt and enter 0255 on the number key board =
If you don't want to remember all these numbers, you should try the little shareware utility PopChar from ergonis software

Oops, scratch that PopChar, it turns out to be an expensive program, never used it, and it requires a renewal of the license ever 2 years.

Use character map in windows. All Programs->Accessories->System Tools->Character Map

thanks for the info about the character map. Never really used it. however, to make "", holding the "alt" key while entering the number 152 is much easier and quicker...
my2
--
'Key
=====

Very cool thx...
--
ZRiX

"alt" while entering "152" =
g'day
--
'Key
=====

Tough one. Lower miles usually better. I had a 96 then an 01. The 01 is better,easier to get in and out, and easier daily driver.
96 has a great engine, character and very nice seats if sport seats.
I was never really confident in the c4, the c5 is just so much more sound. 96 is a better deal, I think for the money.
Bottom line is drive them both and buy the one YOU like better.