OT - 1SourceAutoWarrantee has gone under! We need help.

I created a Yahoo group to help us exchange ideas to recover some of our losses due to the defuncked extended warrant company 1SourceAutoWarrantee. If this is the wrong place to post this please tell me where it is more appropriate to ask for help. Lots of people got burned.

To join the Yahoo group post to snipped-for-privacy@yahoogroups.com or go to

can also read more up to date official info at
you have an issue with 1 Source Auto Warranty company contact CraigWatanabe with the Insurance Commission at 1-808-586-2790 or 1-800-406-6144.Please forward this to other car groups.If I'm going about it the wrong way please advise. My email address is real.

Reply to
Steve Horrillo

As far as I'm concerned it's just fine to post that here!

But the word is 'defunct' as in 'no longer functioning'.

Hope you all arent Funcked in the end.... ;) {sic} also {sick}

Reply to
Backyard Mechanic

Reply to
Jeff