--
"Key"
=====

for six months ?
--
"Key"
=====

Anon wrote:

Dumb question, but have you looked in the recycle bin to see if the stuff (the removal of which is causing the problem) might still be there?
WayneC wrote:

Been gone for months. I delete my recycle bin every few hours.
01 C5 Coupe Magnetic Red II
Try asking at alt.os.windows-xp
Anon wrote:

Jon wrote:

Thanks. I tried microsoft.public.internetexplorer but I don't think anyone goes there.