OT / Solving Three Problems That The US Has

I think we could solve three problems the US has very easily...
1. Dig a Mote about 75 yards wide, the entire length of the border between the US and Mexico.
2. Take the dirt that we dug up and send it to New Orleans and build up the levees. 3. Take the problem Gators from the Florida Keys and put them in the Mote on the border.
No More Border Crossing !!!
my2
--
'Key
========

yea, but the first bite should keep em out of the water :-)
--
'Key
=====

One more thing that might work without any digging. Feed the lawyers and government officials to the gators until they start enforcing the immigration laws that are already in place. Also make the minimum wage law some employers have to abide by apply to everyone. I wouldn't be here if this country had kept out immigrants that left intolerable living conditions in Germany in 1848, thank you Karl Marx.
--
Dad
05 C6 Silver/Red 6spd Z51
Dad wrote:

Illegals are not hard to find. Just drive by Home Depot and Lowes first thing in the morning.
Crabs
Dad wrote:

That is WAAAAAYYY to Simple and Logical, man!! LOLOLOL Haven't you noticed, this bunch ain't to keen on simple and logical! But at least our "Childrens are Learnin" :-)

--
Ric Seyler
Online Racing: RicSeyler

To keep this off topic going - - I sure would love to find that kind of information such as you have in the bible. I went to Liverpool to find more on my family back in '94 and only added to the mystery of my fore fathers. Although the left from that port there name disappears in Germany. The only last name connection I can find from there is spelled different, German/Russian spelling. Frederic and Catherine were like Joe and Jane have been in the USA and even the nine kids were fairly common. Dead end at about 1804.
Dad wrote:

Sometimes it's better to not rattle the bones of the family skeleton. My Sis was checking out our Mom's side of the family (bunch of rebels that slipped in through Baltimore). Came across a properly named gent (surname = Outlaw) whose cause of death was recorded as "hanged."
I've mostly outgrown road-rage... {{8-| -- pj

You forgot the part about having prisoners hand-dig the 'mote'...
-- lab~rat >:-) Stupid humans...

ok, make it "Four Problems That The US Has"
keep adding and it may become cost efficient...
--
'Key
=====