parking brake

Ric, (ack, I think that is who responded) thanks for mentioning where the adjuster is for the parking brake. I knew there was one around the rotor
somewhere, but I kept trying to find it on the inside. I guess it's between a couple of the lugs on the outside, huh? I'm going to go pull the wheels again. Thanks for the information.
'71 Trans Am 455 H.O.
'77 Corvette coupe