Parking/Turn Signal Lights

I blew a bulb - 3157nak and followed the recommendation below - cool, no jacking up the car, but...
I am not familiar with a 3157nak bulb. I am able to reach it, even with
both hands, but it won't come out easily. I figured I'd write you good people so I don't end up with a bunch of stitches in my fingers.
Do these bulbs: 1- Unscrew 2-just pull out 3- push and twist 4-???
Thank you AGAIN for your kind assistance. AL
1) Mark and remove the hood stop next to the headlight/signal that needs to be replaced (The long screw with a rubber top Very Happy ). Manually raise the headlight (this way you don't have to deal with hot bulbs) 2) Remove the black bezel around the head light (3 screws). This will allow you more room to reach the turn signal bulb. 3) Twist the turn signal (I replaced the right, and you twist towards the middle of the car). 4) With the bezel removed, you can now hold the both the bulb and assembly with two hands (at least one full hand and the fingers of another), making removing the bulb much easier. (There are two bulbs at the parts store, white and amber, you need amber) 5) Reverse and re-install
and the answer is... 2-just pull out
Roscoe wrote:

Good procedure but be carful the new lamp is seated before you try to re-install the lamp assembly. The lamp fell out on me and is still riding around in the assembly. No way to get that sucker out. I have tried double-back tape and nothing seems to work.