Parts Catalog and Service manual on CD

Finally got my corvette! Dose anybody have the parts catalog and service manual on CD, for the a 1986 corvette.
I got one for my 300ZX and was wondering if it was available for the
corvette? Thanks, Kenny
Im looking for a 2001 service manual on PDF woould be great. If I find one Ill let you know. However you can go to. http://www.gmgoodwrench.com/gmgoodwrenchjsp/gmspo/Chevrolet/Corvette/1997-2004/00_Complete_Manual_3823KB.pdf
And download it. However its not that great.