Passenger side door lock on C5-doesn't always work

in 2006. It wasn't critical so I didn't bother to replace the actuator -

kind of a pain repair. Then in 2010, it started working again and still does!!

What the hell? My 2009 Malibu had the same problem in 2011 and GM replaced he actuator. I think they have some re-engineering to do on these things!

Bob I

My 2000s right side door lock also quit in about 2007 and I lived with it. Just leaned over and unlocked it. Mysteriously, in 2010 it started working again and has worked flawlessly! Go figure ..

Reply to
Blue C5