Passenger side door lock on C5-doesn't always work

Page 2 of 2
On 6/9/2013 11:26 AM, Blue C5 wrote:

kind of a pain repair. Then in 2010, it started working again and still does!!
What the hell? My 2009 Malibu had the same problem in 2011 and GM replaced he actuator. I think they have some re-engineering to do on these things!

http://forums.corvetteforum.com/c5-general/1311114-replaced-door-lock-relay-in-less-than-1-2-hour.html
On Sunday, October 23, 2011 4:57:46 PM UTC-4, spus wrote:

My 2000s right side door lock also quit in about 2007 and I lived with it. Just leaned over and unlocked it. Mysteriously, in 2010 it started working again and has worked flawlessly! Go figure ..