PBOC Races At Homestead-Miami Track Pictures 8-11-07

I went to the Homestead-Miami this past weekend to check out the PBOC Motorsports Club's points races and drivers school. There were at least a few Corvettes but the track was filled with mostly Porsches,
BMW's and Mustangs.
I've been trying to convince my friend to get his garage queen 'vette out on the track, but I doubt that will happen.
Here are the pictures - http://www.paulstravelpictures.com/PBOC-Motorsports-Club-Race-Homestead-Miami-August-2007/index.html