PICS - High Res 2006 Black Z06 w/ Competition Gray Wheels

Some pics of a 2006 Chevrolet Corvette with Competition Gray Rims which is currently being sold by Don Allen Auto City in PA

Pics at this link

dandy

JLA Forums!!! Is that weasel James L. Adams still trying to flog his lame, plagiarizing website? Mr. Ferraro, you'd be well advised to disassociate yourself from JLA. They are known to simply mirror (spell that p-l-a-g-i-a-r-i-z-e) legitimate newsgroups such as alt.autos.corvette.

Reply to
Cool Jet

My GAWD...quit your whining. I swear.... hasn't this topic been rehashed a million times

Who cares if they mirror the group. If it were not for all the sites like Google, JLA, and the others mentioned in the previous posts, USENET might not be as active as it is.

So Mr. Paul D. Kelly (who posts to the USENET as Cool Jet - snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com - approximately 65 - 67 years old {you are giving our generation a bad name} and served aboard the USS Gearing from 1959

- 1961 {now giving the Navy a bad name too} (or maybe it is his wife Teresa E. Kelly) who both live at 147E Hague Blvd in Glenmont, New York 12007 ( Telephone number 518-767-0507 ) should really get a life

- that might lead you to be a happier person. (see you are not the only old guy that knows how to use a computer!)

Reply to
Richard Padilla

Oh, and incase you were wondering what Paul D Kelly looks like, I found this picture of him on the internet that he apparently likes to share with people.

Richard Padilla

It is that last line that is the most ironic and humorous Richard, because you don't even have the right country. Even an elementary school student could figure that out in a heartbeat! *LOL* You clearly DON'T know how to use a computer. ;-)

It's interesting that when I ran a Google on you, the vast majority of your posts appear to be in defence of JLA. Surely, you must have a life beyond JLA!!!???

Thanks for the great pictures of Paul D. Kelly, the US Navy Vet. I have great respect for the military. But having said that and unlike you Richard, I don't swing that way. Do you have any pictures of his wife Teresa? Or your wife Kim for that matter? *LOL*

Reply to
Cool Jet

Well if that don't beat all - I need to remember to put on my glasses next time I post as I totally missed that 49 in the e-mail address. Well fiddle.

Let see what the search engines turn up on this one

Pat Kelly - Age 57 snipped-for-privacy@rogers.com residing at 1068 Stone Cottage Crescent, Oshawa - Ontario - Canada L1K1Z4 Tel: (905) 579-9331 cell: (905) 447-3098 known to drive a 1963 Riverside Red Chevrolet Corvette Sting Ray ( License Plate 63 S Ray ) w/ZZ4 engine added sometime in the late 90's and also known to drive or have driven a 1976 Corvette as a daily driver, 2001 Z06, 2001 Pontiac Bonneville SLE and 1998 Pontiac Grand Prix GT and who's 27 year old son Sean Kelly is the lead guitar / guitarist for the band Idlesons (formerly known as Slurpymundae )

who currently posts to the USENET as Cool Jet ( aka snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com and with past e-mail addresses of snipped-for-privacy@rogers.com and snipped-for-privacy@home.com ) wrote:

Oh boo hoo.. Now isn't this just ridiculous. So you know now where the headquarters of AOL is located. Perhaps you deserve a medal for that. I knew there was something about you. Some Canadians (not all!!) just have a habit with their attitude and all of just getting under my skin. I am just sick and tired of some of the people on here going on and on about "oh Google archived my posts" or "so and so site is mirroring a news group" What you need to think about is that if Google didnt buy Dejanews (yes I am old enough to remember and participated quite frequently on Dejanews from the beginning) and continue its USENET archiving effort along with all the other websites that mirror and provide an easier and dumbed down web access to some key USENET groups, the USENET might be just a fraction of what it is today or not even exist anymore all together. If you do not like Google or the other sites archiving your posts then simply do not post anything at all. Now come on people - if it weren't for all the whining, griping and complaining that seems to go on day after day here and in other groups, the USENET might be actually a nicer place to visit. Now I feel actually kinda bad because I too now have gotten caught up in the whining and complaining and it is just plain stupid. Pat, many of your posts going back over the past 5 or more years have been very good and helpful (even help me a few times several years back) but the griping and attitude you seem to exhibit in others would be more likely to come from a less educated and immature man half your age. Take it from someone who has been around a bit longer ... lets talk about corvettes as I am sure you love them as much as any of us. If you want to whine or complain ... go talk to a wall

Reply to
Richard Padilla