PICS - New 2006 Corvette Z06 Pics (Black & Silver) 8/11/

Pics at this link
http://www.jlaforums.com/viewtopic.php?t#0833
Very nice!! A black and Silver one

Still begging someone to come to your site? How pathetic.
--

Life is a sexually transmitted condition that is always fatal.

Good memory Dad! I must have blocked the jerk because his post isn't on my server.

He changes his moniker more often than I do my shorts. At my age that can be more than once a day. Come to think of it I think I saw him in my last change.

LMAO Dad!