pics of my vette

just thought I'd post some pics of my vette. Still restoring it.. Needs rear transverse spring replacing. nuts and bolts here and there, front bushings, upper lower.
whole interior has to be redone. spinner caps (on wheels) Tach broken, clock doesnt work... Looks like the next 6 months are going to be fun...
Everything else is in great shape !
here are the pics...
http://www.eslurf.com/cars/corvette/corvette4.jpg
http://www.eslurf.com/cars/corvette/corvette1.jpg
http://www.eslurf.com/cars/corvette/corvette2.jpg
http://www.eslurf.com/cars/corvette/corvette1.jpg
thanks E-Tar / eSlurf
http://www.eslurf.com/cars/corvette/corvette3.jpg
missed one...
E_Tar wrote:

E-Tar / eSlurf, nice looking car! You said that you are restoring it. Is that the original color? Paint looks nice. Are you keeping it the same colour? Is the engine stock?
Great looking Vette!! Almost thought you had the same color as mine.. :) Just finished painting mine..
http://webpages.charter.net/kgolden/vette.htm
Kent

Pete, what a lovely color your vette is.. Dark blue.
Mine is original Black, but not original paint. It was painted a couple years ago plus one clearcoat. The engine is an L-82, 350. The car is a '77 Vette.
It will look even better once I put spinner center caps in the wheels and tint the side and rear window a mid-grey :-)
I thought yours was very close to black.. wasn't sure.. Mine isn't an original color either.. It was a 78 silver anniversary..I didn't like the color scheme.. It has a L-48 ,,but i've done a lot to it.. The paint is patriot blue.. a friend painted it and used 2 gallons of clear.. It was almost $700 for the paint.. what happened to $50 for a gallon of red enamel? haha Now i'm having trouble with the windows not lining up with the new seals..
Pete

This is a multi-part message in MIME format. --------------070901020004060804020109 Content-Type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii; format=flowed Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Really nice Pete, love seeing a lot of work in it.
Pete wrote:

--
Ric Seyler
Online Racing: RicSeyler

You know, I just bought a new 2006 C6 Corvette, but I really think your Vette looks better. What an awesome car. Is this a re-paint? or still original?
You using rejex or zaino?
Congrats!!!
Nice! The dark wheels really work on it. I think they would look really good with no center caps at all. Liike the TorqueThrust "no center cap look".
E_Tar wrote:

--
Ric Seyler
Online Racing: RicSeyler