Pics of my Vette

Finally got around to uploading a few pictures..
http://i44.photobucket.com/albums/f21/sbright7/99c5/100_0018.jpg
http://i44.photobucket.com/albums/f21/sbright7/99c5/100_0017.jpg
http://i44.photobucket.com/albums/f21/sbright7/99c5/100_0020.jpg
http://i44.photobucket.com/albums/f21/sbright7/99c5/03_1_b.jpg
-Stan
Nice stable of roadsters you got there.. I like the sparks above the nose of the car, reminds me of a plasma sphere.
That was a last minute addition to "bring up" the flames. The next day, Chevy had a commercial on tv with sparks like that flying of the bow tie.. kind of neat. I think that was the first time I've ever been right on time with something.. :-)
-Stan

nice paint... like that lightening on the hood !
--
"Key"
Grant me the senility to forget the people
sbright wrote:

--
Ric Seyler
Online Racing: RicSeyler

Umm, Procharger?
Spud wrote:

Nice :)
------------------------------------ Mike Mangione http://www.carforums.net
Under the hood... you know.. the usual goodies. Procharger, TPIS Headers, No cats, Borla exhaust. I'm working on putting a line lock in. Had a brain fart the first time I did it.. now I'm waiting for the buble flare kit to come in so I can re-make the brake lines going to it. That job makes me wonder why neither PepBoys, Advance, Napa, or Salvo carry 6mm bubble flare lines or why GM had to use a wacky size on Corvettes.
-Stan