Pics of my Vette

Finally got around to uploading a few pictures..

-Stan

Reply to
sbright

Nice stable of roadsters you got there.. I like the sparks above the nose of the car, reminds me of a plasma sphere.

Reply to
E_Tar

nice paint... like that lightening on the hood !

Reply to
'Key

Reply to
RicSeyler

What's under that fancy hood!?

Ed

Reply to
Spud

Reply to
Bob I

Nice :)

xblazinlv

Under the hood... you know.. the usual goodies. Procharger, TPIS Headers, No cats, Borla exhaust. I'm working on putting a line lock in. Had a brain fart the first time I did it.. now I'm waiting for the buble flare kit to come in so I can re-make the brake lines going to it. That job makes me wonder why neither PepBoys, Advance, Napa, or Salvo carry 6mm bubble flare lines or why GM had to use a wacky size on Corvettes.

-Stan

Reply to
sbright

That was a last minute addition to "bring up" the flames. The next day, Chevy had a commercial on tv with sparks like that flying of the bow tie.. kind of neat. I think that was the first time I've ever been right on time with something.. :-)

-Stan

Reply to
sbright