Pictures

Page 1 of 2
Does anybody have links to pictures of there vette's
Here is my 98 http://tinyurl.com/97hfh

--

ZRiX (<>..<>)

bad pic. I don't think the pic does the car justice.
I agree But it is the best pic I have at the moment the only other pic's I have are with the old wagon wheels that they put on the 98's. This is a pic with stock 2001 vette rims with Pirelli P-Zero Nero M&S Tires 285/40/18 rear 245/45/17 front and I really love these tires not much road noise and they grip very very good.... I will post better pics when I get them, I just wanted to show a pic of the vette I was talking about in the past post I have made here and would also like to see other people's vette's as well....
--

ZRiX (<>..<>)

<Rob> wrote in message news: snipped-for-privacy@4ax.com...

Curious if this can be opened. http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/cf1957/detail?.dir 02&.dnm74.jpg&.src=ph - Dad 05 C6 Silver/Red 6spd Z51 72 Shark Black/Black/4spd

Nope, scrap that idea.
on 10/24/2005 12:08 PM Dad said the following:

Did you have the Yahoo folder set to public access?
When I backed up on that URL I got the message "Sorry, cf1957 has not enabled any public albums in their account."

Thanks for the tip, I reset it to public,
http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/cf1957/album?.dir 02&.src=ph&store=&prodid=&.done=http%3a//pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph//my_photos
on 10/24/2005 1:36 PM Dad said the following:

http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/cf1957/album?.dir 02&.src=ph&store=&prodid=&.done=http%3a//pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph//my_photos

Yeppers, now you're cooking
This is a multi-part message in MIME format. --------------020605060808090109030301 Content-Type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii; format=flowed Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
You do know you can adopt a 46 year old kid right??? <making a sad pathetic face> LOLOL
Just a great stable!
Dad wrote:

--
Ric Seyler
Online Racing: RicSeyler
Dad wrote:

Cool!
--
Ric Seyler
Online Racing: RicSeyler
Dad wrote:

Started acting as a private file but offered to show it if I logged into Yahoo. After going through Yahoo's revolving door with my password, Yahoo lost the link back to the foto. Real pain in tha a**. Just had a friend post a bunch of fotos on < flickr.com > and that was easy to access. No guarantee that it won't be a real PITA within a couple of weeks. .... PJ
Yes they do very nice cars....
--

ZRiX (<>..<>)

"Dad" < snipped-for-privacy@fisher.net> wrote in message
no wonder "Dad" knows so much about Covettes, he owns most of them.
Very nice cars!!!
Greg

very nice!
Dad wrote:

--

-->Jonathan!

http://personal.atl.bellsouth.net/r/_/r_seyler/interior.jpg
http://personal.atl.bellsouth.net/r/_/r_seyler/newtop1.jpg
http://personal.atl.bellsouth.net/r/_/r_seyler/newtop3.jpg
http://personal.atl.bellsouth.net/r/_/r_seyler/quarterview.jpg
http://personal.atl.bellsouth.net/r/_/r_seyler/before-and-after.jpg
http://personal.atl.bellsouth.net/r/_/r_seyler/quarterview2.jpg
http://personal.atl.bellsouth.net/r/_/r_seyler/vettefrtbrk.jpg
http://personal.atl.bellsouth.net/r/_/r_seyler/vetteinterior1.jpg
ZRiX wrote:

--
Ric Seyler
Online Racing: RicSeyler
http://personal.atl.bellsouth.net/r/_/r_seyler/newtop1.jpg
--

ZRiX (<>..<>)

"RicSeyler" < snipped-for-privacy@SPAMgulf.net> wrote in message
Hot Rod magazine had an issue with auto photograph tips. I should of had a big panel with aluminum foil on it to get light on the lower rear of the car, not to mention a nice location.. :-) I really wanted to be able to see the big ass 315's on the rear.
And the rear glass looks like plastic with those reflections.
ZRiX wrote:

--
Ric Seyler
Online Racing: RicSeyler

I thought that was pretty obvious BD - tells you which way to look for the Mustangs, soup-can-mufflered Civics, and PT Cruisers.
Here's waving to ya - \||||
Owen ___
'67BB & '72BB
-- not affiliated with JLA forum in any way -- alt.autos.corvette is original posting -- ___