Ping: Dad

Dad, have you switched news servers lately? I am not getting any of your posts. If you can post which news service you're using and someone will
reply to it, I might be able to track down the problem.
AJM '93 Ruby coupe, 6 sp

another group.
You must have blocked me as any red blooded reader should. ;-)
--
Dad
05 C6 Silver/Red 6spd Z51