Ping DAD

I need to e-mail you a pic and show you what the problem is and see if you can help me...

Reply to
ZÿRiX

Well I looked it up in my manuals and it is a BTSI solenoid it does nothing when I push the brake, I wasa able to get it out of gear last night after taking it apart and pushing it lock down but I need to fix the problem... What is the main control of this device electric or cable I see both hooked up to it???

Thx DAD

Reply to
ZÿRiX