Ping Ric

check the calendar/clock in you PC. Or, is it just wishful thinking?
PJ

PJ, PJ, PJ man I owe you big time!! LOLOLOL
I couldn't post to my favorite NG for the last two days. I could read threads but not post. I was getting "message too Old" error. I was pulling my hair out and doing everything I could think of. I removed the server and resubscribed, no go, did complete virus scan & complete AdAware, etc. no go.
I am a graphic designer / typesetter by trade and I was doing Pharmacy Flu Shot ads for 20 different Pharms.... I was using my clock / calendar to see what days were the 17th, 20th yada yada and lo and behold I had left it on Oct.... Too lazy to pull down a paper calendar.. :-)
Reset and BANG I could post.... you don't know how much your post helped me. I was going through withdraw!! LOLOLOL
And it's just a bunch of Online Racers and BetaTesters from the infancy of online racing and racing LAN events. We have know each other since the early 90's and just sit around and argue about current events, politics and the minutia of everyday life... LOLOL
PJ wrote:

--
Ric Seyler
Online Racing: RicSeyler