Ping Ric

check the calendar/clock in you PC. Or, is it just wishful thinking?

PJ

Reply to
PJ

PJ, PJ, PJ man I owe you big time!! LOLOLOL

I couldn't post to my favorite NG for the last two days. I could read threads but not post. I was getting "message too Old" error. I was pulling my hair out and doing everything I could think of. I removed the server and resubscribed, no go, did complete virus scan & complete AdAware, etc. no go.

I am a graphic designer / typesetter by trade and I was doing Pharmacy Flu Shot ads for 20 different Pharms.... I was using my clock / calendar to see what days were the 17th, 20th yada yada and lo and behold I had left it on Oct.... Too lazy to pull down a paper calendar.. :-)

Reset and BANG I could post.... you don't know how much your post helped me. I was going through withdraw!! LOLOLOL

And it's just a bunch of > check the calendar/clock in you PC. Or, is it just wishful thinking? >

Reply to
RicSeyler

Reply to
RicSeyler