PNI Traveller RX7000 Radar

I seen a radar detector on EBAY the PNI Traveller RX7000 Radar Detector, brand NEW for $58.50 (on ebay) and was wondering if this is a
good price for the battery operated unit. and If this this a Good
detector to use.. I wnat to use it on a motorcycle and this one has an ear plug.. Thanks James..
If it's the one called the Silver Bullet, I'd pass. It has a LCD display that is hard to read. And it automatically shuts down to save power and you don't realize that you're not protected.
PNI is a good detector. I have an older one in my Z06 that I trust.
Go here for reviews: http://www.radar-detectors.com /
Regards, Ed
--

< snipped-for-privacy@ev1.net> wrote in message
news: snipped-for-privacy@g43g2000cwa.googlegroups.com...
I've used a number of different RADAR detectors and the best one I've ever used and the one I'm still using is the Valentine 1. A little pricey, but it's saved me many times.
Dennis