Pompano Citi Centre Exotic Car Show Pictures - South Florida

I went to the Pep Boys Auto Exotic & Classic car show this past weekend held at the Pompano Citi Centre in Pompano Beach, FL.
There was supposedly about a hundred cars. I was there a bit early so
I think I missed a few cars that were still arriving. I did see the usual Ferrari, Lamborghini, Porsche supercars and also a very cool Rossion Q1. They had a couple of excellent custom Corvettes there too.
Here's the gallery - http://www.paulstravelpictures.com/Pep-Boys-Exotic-Car-Show-Pompano-Citi-Centre-FL
It was a really good show considering it was free to the public. I hope they do it again next year.
Cheers, Paul Michaels Ft. Lauderdale, FL
On Thu, 24 Sep 2009 14:23:13 -0700 (PDT), Paul Michaels

Being from Davie, I really enjoyed your site.
I've been meaning to check out Coral Castle. -- lab~rat >:-) Do you want polite or do you want sincere?