Pompano Citi Centre Exotic Car Show Pictures - South Florida

I went to the Pep Boys Auto Exotic & Classic car show this past weekend held at the Pompano Citi Centre in Pompano Beach, FL.

There was supposedly about a hundred cars. I was there a bit early so I think I missed a few cars that were still arriving. I did see the usual Ferrari, Lamborghini, Porsche supercars and also a very cool Rossion Q1. They had a couple of excellent custom Corvettes there too.

Here's the gallery -

It was a really good show considering it was free to the public. I hope they do it again next year.

Cheers, Paul Michaels Ft. Lauderdale, FL

Reply to
Paul Michaels

On Thu, 24 Sep 2009 14:23:13 -0700 (PDT), Paul Michaels puked:

Being from Davie, I really enjoyed your site.

I've been meaning to check out Coral Castle.

lab~rat >:-)