Power antenna

I have a 92 convertible, not sure if that matters, that I need to change the antenna mast on. The antenna works, partly, it just does not run the full
cycle. The question is, how do you get to the antenna out to swap the mast out ? ant tip would be great.
Thanks Kenny
spell check has failed me... how sad !

the
You need to buy a mast kit. Put up the car on ramps and look under the left rear with a flashlight and you will see the fasteners that are holding the antenna motor in place. Don't buy a complete antenna motor... all you need is the mast kit.
http://www.madvet.com or http://www.ecklers.com

Thanks!! I'll be taking a look. It almost seems like the rear end is hermetically sealed..
Kenny

change
full
mast