Price reductions?

In light of the GM announced price reductions "on all models including Chevrolet," any word on what this does to the C6?

Add pictures here
✖

They did drop the proposed price on the paddle shifter but I've seen no other reductions and it never included the C6.
--
Dad
05 C6 Silver/Red 6spd Z51
Tom Katts wrote:

Might be successful, a yellow C6 showed up in a GM ad (regional SoCal) this morning.
--
…PJ
’89 HookerCar, ’02 E-blu 6-spd Coupe
Tom Katts wrote:

The ad in the center page of the first section on "The Star Ledger" today - 1/11/06 - said "Every car" and showed an Orange Z06..... so here is hoping.
Add pictures here
✖
Stand Up Zipper Bag wrote:

This is getting a bit garbled each day. During the morning commute, the XM audio feed from CNN-headline news had a GM executive under interview. Following the interview, the CNN announcer said that "some very large SUV's and Trucks" wouldn't be a part of the price reduction program.
So, "beats the hell out of me Colonel, I'm not the crew-chief on that bird."
--
…PJ
’89 HookerCar, ’02 E-blu 6-spd Coupe
✖
First ad I saw last eve showed a fleet of Chevys and predominately displayed a vette. Now, how much?
Add pictures here
✖
Under the new GM pricing, the base price on Corvettes have dropped. The new prices are: 2006 Corvette Coupe $43,690 (down $500) 2006 Corvette Concertible $51,390 (down $500) 2006 Corvette Z06 $64,590 (down $110)
John
Add pictures here
✖
WOW>>>FANTASTIC, UNBELIEVABLE.....that is some really big deal...I'll have to tell my neighbor to cancel his option to but a Mustang Shelby GT 500 and save $110 on a C6..hope the dealers are not mobbed..he hates crowds...
Add pictures here
✖