problems starting car need help

I have a 1993 corvette,do not run it much. Went to start, would not start. It turns over and that is it. Can anyone tell me what the problem might
be.
This is impossible to diagnose over the NewsGroup without alot more info ; id listen for the fuel pump running while someone else turns the key Its always best to not let a car sit very long without driving it . Let us know what the problem was when you find out. Id be curious.
Verify your timing.

1. Out of gas 2. Need to crank it longer to get it to start 3. Squirrel chewed through some of the ignition wiring 4. Someone stole the coil 5. Someone stole the TPI unit 6. Someone stole all the spark plugs 7. Mouse built a next in the air intake
You need to give a lot more information that it sat, it cranks, it won't start. My wife goes ballistic if her car doesn't start in 3 seconds. However, if I expected that out of the Corvette after sitting a few weeks, I'd be in an asylum. Cars sit, they take longer. Sit a long time, they may not start at all, due to lots of problems.
You need to open the hood, check around, see if everything is where it should be and supposed to be, and then begin basic troubleshooting. Two things make an engine run - fire and fuel. Check the ignition system for spark and that all wires are intact. Check the fuel system that the pump is running, the fuel is there, and that fuel is delivered to the TPI unit.
Then ask some questions, like it pops some, it fires, then dies, it never fires, it spins fast, it spins slow, and so on.
And if you think those items at top are stupid, well, I have seen every one. And your message did not lead me to believe you had even begun to check anything other than the key.