prochargers and gauges

I ordered a ATI Procharger ( d1) for my 1987 last week and now i am looking for anyones input on the blower and on gauges. I am thinking of making a fiberglass pod to mount on the dash (glare
shield) and have it and the dash covered in leather, got a guy here that does a real good job on recovering the dash. i think that i need a 1, air/ fuel mixture gauge, probably a wideband unit from Greddy or innovate. 2 boost gauge and fuel pressure gauge from autometer. has any one used the A pillar gauge mount from Ecklers? con you mount one dual and one single? this would be a temporary thing until i can get the dash done. any of you done an install of a procharger on a c4? comments? Greg