Prototype/Full Scale/ Wood-Clay Corvette

I have a prototype Corvette *With All The Molds. The Corvette is on a New Corvette Chasis with New Corvette Wheels and Tires. I'm in Arlington Texas. I want $2500.00 for Everything !
I'm told there is over 20 thousand in all.
Let me know if your interested. snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com

did you just come here to sell something ?
--
'Key
=====

wrote in message

Even at that, they did not even supply a link to pictures of it... I kinda wanted to see what the hell it was...
Sad they cannot even spam right... LOL
--
ZRiX
wrote in message

well, with a name like "Donk" :-) what ya expect ???
--
'Key
=====