Question

I have a friend that is looking at buying a 1995 corvette black on tan rag top for 9500.00 in mint condition any thoughts?

Thank you in advance

Evan

2002 Magnetic Red Coupe
Reply to
<Ev>

What some call mint some would not touch. Giving an opinion, yes I know this is my opinion, with almost no information would be folly on anybody's part. If your friend is old enough to drive he/she should already be making decision on their own. Get a local club member that is not connected to the car to advise you/them, one that can look it over.

Good luck and save the wave

Reply to
Dad

Thanks Dad. It's been a while since I visited this group. Hope all is fine with you and yours. My Masonic duties have been keeping me very busy this year being Master of my lodge. I will take your advice and contact my friend. I think what my friend Bob was trying to ask me is was 1995 a good year for Corvettes. To which I would respond any year is good for a Vette.Thanks again for your help.

Best Regards

Evan

Reply to
<Ev>