Question on able to sell items on this group?

Hi,
I was wondering if it is okay to sell items on this group? My neighbor, who is elderly and isn't very computer literate, just sold his 73 vette and he asked me if I could help him sell a couple of
unopened cases of Liquid Glass Polish he had and now has no use for them. Is an item like this permitted to be posted on this site? Look forward to your reply,
Greg
Greg wrote:

Sell it on Ebay
Why cant he offer it in this NG since its Corvette related ?

I don't come here to sift through spam. this is a discussion group.. do you really want to come here and sift through a bunch of spam ? I also say take it to ebay...
my2
--
"Key"
=====

'I don't come here to sift through spam. this is a discussion group.. do you really want to come here and sift through a bunch of spam ? I also say take it to ebay... my2
--
"Key"'

REPLY: Its a product that many Corvette owners use , so, it is thus
Anyting I need for my Vette can be gotten thru Ebay or any other site on the internet. It's really not that hard. I would also consider it spam for a newsgroup and usually just delete it w/o looking at what product it is.