R8C - transportation to Bowling Green.

Hi,
I'm thinking about getting the R8C option when I order my car. I live in Wisconsin. One way, short notice, airfare for me is pricy. Driving is also not
workable. Do many people take a bus or train into Bowling Green ? What has been others mode of transporation to Bowling Green ?
Thanks in advance for any comments or suggestions.
Art
You get notified with about a month lead time to set up the travel and accommodations and pick a delivery date with the museum. We drove one down and two back. Call them at the museum and ask them about it, they are very friendly folks to work with.