R8C - transportation to Bowling Green.

Hi,

I'm thinking about getting the R8C option when I order my car. I live in Wisconsin. One way, short notice, airfare for me is pricy. Driving is also not workable. Do many people take a bus or train into Bowling Green ? What has been others mode of transporation to Bowling Green ?

Thanks in advance for any comments or suggestions.

Art

Reply to
Wood Butcher

Bob I