Radiator support in '76 vette

I noticed some looseness in my radiator and checked it out. The bottom support has rotted which I guess is not uncommon in a 30+ year old car. In my searching on the web, I see there is an early model and
then one for late 76 to I think it was 82.
I want to get a replacement, but how do I determine which rad support I need? It seems 76 must have been a transition year in some respects.
TIA

Anyone? I want to get a replacement..... So far no real info on the web...