Radio

My restored 1961 has the original wonder bar radio. The radio works great out of the car, but does not work in the car. This is frustrating. I think it must be a defective antenae connection. Have
any of you had experience with this problem?
Barry
Barry,

Please define "does not work in the car". I presume you mean the reception is poor in the car, but I'd rather not second guess your problem.

Plug wire interference ?
kickstart