Re: 1990 Tach Filter Question

Try Mid America. That is where I got mine for my 86.

I have a 1990 corvette in need of a tachometer filter. I've checked > with Chevrolet, ecklers, and a score of other after market parts > dealers, .but none are available. > > Are the engineering specs for that particular part available anywhere? > In other words, what is the value of the filter capacitor (Voltage and > MFDs). > > > TIA
Reply to
Mark

Thanks for getting back to me. There seems to be an issue with the 1990 year only. All of the aftermarket sellers have the various years except for 1990. There are a few folks that have them used, but I'm looking for a new one.

If I can find the value of the capacitor, I should be able to find one in an electronics store. The trick is finding the value of the capacitor.

Reply to
loco335

sometimes you have to settle for a used part. especially on a car that 18+ years old. be happy you could find a part that's out of production. as far as the "value of the capacitor", your Chevy dealer should be able to furnish you that info...

g'luck

Reply to
'Key