Re: 1996 LT4 Oil Presure Problem

Thanks for the suggestion. I ended up taking it to the dealer. They did a manual oil pressure check and it was normal at idle. So, it looks like there might a problem with either the guage itself or the
wiring. The dealer offered to track it for me. They said it could take up to 4 hours to run the problem down. I think I'll live with it now that I know the pressure's actually ok.

This is a multi-part message in MIME format. --------------000200010802070701070800 Content-Type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii; format=flowed Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
But without a proper operating gauge, if you ever hear the least bit of tapping or knocking shut that sucker down right there and pull to the side of the road.
Who knows if the idiot light still works if the gauge isn't.
snipped-for-privacy@vette.net wrote:

--
Ric Seyler
Online Racing: RicSeyler