Re: 2005 Butt Ugly

I saw my first "in person" C6 in New Orleans last week. A friend I was with pointed it out, and at first I said, "Oh, that's not a new Corvette, that's a mid-90's vette that somebody BUTCHERED". Then I saw the headlights, and realized it really was the 2005! Oh my God, is it too late too get a good deal on a left over 2004? I was going to drive my '87 for a couple more years, but if they keep getting uglier...

Is GM trying to kill off the Corvette..??? The new 2005 not only has the > same big ass look but now has a happy face to go along with it...it appears > that engineers do a great job but that the styling dept is full of > idiots.Only my opinion but compared to some of the other cars now on the > market the Vette is looking sort of out of date..heck to my wife all the > Vettes from 1984 to date look the same... > > I know GM was attempting get the BIG Ferrari look ( toothless mouth look ) > but on the Vette it does not fly... too bad....it is funny that the car that > now turns heads and turns people on is a cheap $17,000 list price > Mustang...selling like crazy...??? > >
Reply to
Luke Brennan