Re: 2005 Butt Ugly

I saw my first "in person" C6 in New Orleans last week. A friend I was with pointed it out, and at first I said, "Oh, that's not a new Corvette, that's
a mid-90's vette that somebody BUTCHERED". Then I saw the headlights, and realized it really was the 2005! Oh my God, is it too late too get a good deal on a left over 2004? I was going to drive my '87 for a couple more years, but if they keep getting uglier...