Re: 2008 squeaking

Not relevant -- but I remember having a very irritating squeak in my 71 Vette when it was new years ago. The dealer was incompetant and no help. After hours of investigation, I found a brace under the dash that was not properly bolted into place -- the nut was cross threaded. Took a while to fix, but I finished the factory's assembly job and the squeak went away.
<DIV>OK this is now driving me nuts. I have a 2008 Vette. I have a clear top. It squeaks. There's been a GM fix for this to reduce the squeaking. I've had that applied but the squeaking appears more with hot weather. I live in Arizona. It's hot now! I get a lot of squeaking. What can I do to get this fixed?<BR><BR>Also, my breaks squeak. They've squeaked forever. Am I wrong to think a &gt; $50K vehicle should not be squeaky?!?</DIV> <DIV><BR>&nbsp;</DIV> <DIV class=moz-signature>-- <BR><A href=" ">Andrew DeFaria</A><BR><SMALL><FONT color=#999999>A clear conscience is usually the sign of a bad memory.</FONT></SMALL> </DIV> <DIV class=moz-signature><FONT color=#999999 size=2></FONT>&nbsp;</DIV></BLOCKQUOTE></BODY></HTML>