Re: 92 Corvette for sale

I'm not sure what the seats in a 94 look like but it would be best to keep it all original. I completely restored two cars. One was a 68 Shelby Mustang GT500KR and the other was a Mustang 70 Boss 302 and finding parts to bring them back to original condition was very expensive and took over 10 years (didn't work on them every day). I sold them both and they brought big time money because of the original condition.

That is a REALLY clean Vette.... >I do hate the headrests on that year model though. >I'd almost have to swap the seats out for '94 standard seats. >bk1945 wrote: >View 92 Corvette For Sale >

bk1945

RicSeyler