Re: as good as nos, pure oxygen

How does this relate to Corvettes ?

Im going to plant a tree in your name, right now. Can i cut down this bush in my back yard that has half of its branches bare ? Id like to have a bonfire this weekend.

Reply to
dave

how does what "relate to Corvettes ?" try using quotes like the rest of the group does. maybe then one can tell more of what you're talking about?

my2¢

-- "Key"

Reply to
'Key

How does this relate to Corvettes ?

'how does what "relate to Corvettes ?" try using quotes like the rest of the group does. maybe then one can tell more of what you're talking about? my2=A2

Reply to
Dave in Lake Villa