Re: as good as nos, pure oxygen

How does this relate to Corvettes ?
Im going to plant a tree in your name, right now. Can i cut down this bush in my back yard that has half of its branches bare ? Id like to
have a bonfire this weekend.

how does what "relate to Corvettes ?" try using quotes like the rest of the group does. maybe then one can tell more of what you're talking about?
my2 -- "Key"
--
"Key"

Reply: Obviously...very obviously...im talking about the original post