Re: Back window install

Hey guys and gals,

> > I have a 1976 corvette with T-tops I'm restoring. How is the back > window held in? Is it just held in by the seal and the plastic rear > window molding? Am I missing something?? >

Nope, you're pretty much on track. Be aware that the rope seal comes in different diameters and you should have better luck with the proper diameter. It's held in pretty much just like the windshields of that era so if done properly it will seal and look original.

Care is needed when you put it in location as it will be very difficult to move to correct any mis-location, like, nearly impossible.

Good luck

Reply to
Dad