Re: C4 exhaust systems

FWIW I took recommendations from a few posters and bought and installed a Magnaflow cat back. Best price I could find was $613. Easy installation. I've had the car for 13 years now and it finally sounds like I'd always wished it would. Looks a bit obtrusive compared to the stockers but the stainless looks cool and love the sound. Thanks all

Reply to
Mike

RicSeyler

Reply to