Re: C5 Vs CTS-V

And their advertising is even exciting. In the 50's and early 60's Cadillac had all kinds of high performance stuff. Dual quads and so on. They went luxury and are now coming back. What started Cadillac on their reputation of fine cars was they were the first car you could dissemble 5 of, mix all the parts and reassemble and get running cars. Before that cars wee hand fitted. They get the credit for gage blocks and tight machining. If my memory serves me, 1970 was the last year for their very tight engine tolerances. After that they started doing what every one else does.
Al