re:C5 Vs CTS-V

I drove one of the CTS-V s and all I can say is that it is a top notch vehicle. If you need a family type vehicle with the speed of a Vette - all resonably
priced with great looks......this is the car for you.
snipped-for-privacy@yahoo-dot-com.no-spam.invalid (Bababooey) wrote:

The CTS-V is a good vehicle. But it does not have have the speed of a C5 much less that of a C6.