Re: concerns before buying

wrote:

None taken and you make an excellent point. Actually I'm more concerned with reliability but I didn't make my orig post sound that way so your reply was IN LINE.
I guess I'm afraid of American cars since my last American car owned was a '86 Caprice. Beautiful looking, pampered and detailed often but in the shop about every 2 months. I don't want to repeat that.
thanks for the reply.
This is a multi-part message in MIME format. --------------020401050908070105060602 Content-Type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii; format=flowed Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
I think I know where your coming from. Just to put your mind a little more at ease, Vettes '93 up C4, C5, C6 aren't any more prone for repairs than any other American build auto.
It's not like buying a Ferrari when you plan dealer visits just like you plan oil changes. :-)
Keep the oil changed, fluids up and not abuse it and it will be as trouble free and any other normal car and actually get you a little better mileage than most. (staying out of the throttle)
Ken wrote:

--
Ric Seyler

--------------020401050908070105060602