Re: concerns before buying

On Wed, 16 Mar 2005 11:50:08 -0500, Bob G.

Thanks Bob for your honest straight forward reply. Your point is noted.
My '90 Z51 has the best gas mileage on highways of any car I own; others are 2000 Grand Caravan, 1994 Town & Country. It clocks above 25mpg in 6th gear over long distances.
Around town, however....
Mike Squires
--

Mike Squires (mikes at cs.indiana.edu) 317 233 9456 (w) 812 333 6564 (h)
mikes at siralan.org 546 N Park Ridge Rd., Bloomington, IN 47408
On Wed, 16 Mar 2005 21:26:23 +0000 (UTC), snipped-for-privacy@cs.indiana.edu (Michael Squires) wrote something wonderfully witty:

entire fleet all of which have smaller engines. As far as maintenance goes, yeah tires are more expensive, and Mobil One oil changes are as well, but Geez Louise none of the other fleet has as high a yee-ha factor. Although the `01 Mustang Drop-Top comes close. Fun little car to drive, but still gets worse milage and I used Mobile One in it as well. Oh and the Goodyear Eagles that go on it aren't all that cheaper either. Oh and get this, the freakin insurance on the damn Mustang is actually higher, don't ask me why.
--

"Maybe worshiping the cross and the painful death rather
than the well lived life really has distorted our sense