Re: Corsa exhaust, C4

I have dynatech headers, hiflow cats, xpipe with corsa touring exhaust. Hardly know they are there until WOT.

I have replaced my titanium exhaust on 'my 04 Z06 CE, with the Corsa Pace Car and X-pipe (2.5" dia). These added 9 rwhp (dyno tested). They are quiet as a mouse at idle and cruise and really scream on launch with zero resonance. I wouldn't have any thing else. BTW, the touring system makes a good paper weight IMHO. Hub_Cap