Re: Corsa exhaust, C4

No I did not notice ANY effect on Preformance ..none..zilch ! And IT was definately not too loud under acceleration ... just Better sounding... lol
Not expensive to just hank off the mufflers and see how it sounds I believe the 93 had clamps 95 did not and I had to cut off the muffler and clamp on a set of eliminator pipes... without the eliminator pipes it was a little louder inside the car as the exhaust was dumped under the car not out behind it...
Bob G.