Re: Corsa exhaust, C4

>Thanks. I don't run with the tops out much either. Did you notice any >effect in performance? Was it TOO loud under acceleration? I'd like it to >sound a little meaner, but I don't want to rival the Harleys either. > >Sorry to hear about your war injury. A nephew is in Mosul and a good >friend's son is working the Syrian border. I worry about them every day. > >AJM >

No I did not notice ANY effect on Preformance ..none..zilch ! And IT was definately not too loud under acceleration ... just Better sounding... lol

Not expensive to just hank off the mufflers and see how it sounds I believe the 93 had clamps ...my 95 did not and I had to cut off the muffler and clamp on a set of eliminator pipes... without the eliminator pipes it was a little louder inside the car as the exhaust was dumped under the car not out behind it...

Bob G.

Reply to
Bob G.