Re: Corvette Trailor Hitch

Have one on my tow a jet ski or Boston problems..cost me $25 at the NCRS swap meet a couple of years ago....some guys will blame
every new problem they run into on the fact that they installed a hitch..just do and enjoy it...however the hitch box can be seen from the back and that turns off a lot of people.