Re: Did my headlight bushings today (C4)

Never come close to 1.5 hours.

Me either. It takes almost that long just to drink two six packs, let alone take something apart and put it back together. By the way, be careful because it's possible to reassemble incorrectly and the lights open in the control switch closed position and vice versa. Maybe that was the time I had three six packs. Can't remember.

Charlie

RicSeyler wrote:

A piece of cake!! Did both sides in under an hour and a

half...

It was valuable to use the Photo-instructions off the web, there > was

one allen head that had to be loosened only to get one of the

motor mount

bolts out. I would of had to scratch my head on

that one for while. > >

Nothing but powder inside.

Can't believe I put it off for so long. :-) LOL > > > RESPECT !!! Not "undieing respect" just plain respect. I've done four >

C4s and a Pontiac. toNever come close 1.5 hours. Congrats, Bravo

Zulu, Well

Done !

> Paul H.
Reply to