Re: Did my headlight bushings today (C4)

Never come close to 1.5 hours.
Me either. It takes almost that long just to drink two six packs, let alone take something apart and put it back together.
By the way, be careful because it's possible to reassemble incorrectly and the lights open in the control switch closed position and vice versa. Maybe that was the time I had three six packs. Can't remember.
"Paul H."