Re: Europe Loves The Mustang

OMG! Webzpider has escaped from the asylum again. Say it isn't so!

Reply to
Joel Jacobs

They must not follow the Lemans series then because Ferrari and the rest in their class must be getting sick of being lapped by the pushrod Corvettes and seeing their tail-lights fade in the distance! ;-)

Reply to
StingRay

In the Uk maybe. The rest of Yurop is another story.

Really..? I thought you said that our auto industry is dying because we all buy foreign cars.

Reply to
Larry J.

That's one of the biggest problems the EuroPEONS have. No conception of the size of the US market.

Reply to
Larry J.

How about marketwise..?

Reply to
Larry J.

Webpisser's dole check arrived, so he can afford another week of inernet service.

Reply to
Larry J.

The Russians have more oil, the Canadians more timber and China dominated world manufacturing.

What is it that you people do?

Reply to
the guvnor

How much is it elsewhere then?

See how your protectionism failed...

Reply to
the guvnor

On Fri, 17 Jun 2005 08:26:37 GMT, the guvnor wrote something wonderfully witty:

Make you say stupid things.

Reply to
ZombyWoof

I'd just like to point out that Canadian tar sands reserves are larger than any other oil reserves current exploitable. So dump the A-rabs, you Americans and switch wholly to Canadian oil! No more dealing with the scum in the Middle East! You can let them nuke each other!

Reply to
RichA

Larry,

Unfair - and ill thought out - quality of life in most of Europe exceeds that of the United States. They are hardly peons. Check the statistics before you refer to Europeans as PEONS. Our trade deficit is staggering.

Joel

Reply to
Joel Jacobs

Shut it. You're reading xposts from a flame group you stupid shitbag.

Reply to
Sarah Czepiel

Is that the lie you use to weasel out of another lie..?

No wonder Yurop is failing.

Reply to
Larry J.

That's a laugh. Despite handing out "workfare" government jobs, much of Europe is suffering from above 10 percent unemployment.

Their social welfare systems have hit the wall. In many places, there is barely one person working to support another who's unemployed, or on full retirement.

If you measure "quality of life" in terms of handouts, then perhaps you're right, but the end of that in Europe is soon at hand.

Reply to
Larry J.

Where does that leave Yurop, then..?

We used to save your cowardly asses every few decades, but we're done wih that after the thankless task of rebuilding Yurop a couple of times.

Bye...

Reply to
Larry J.

We're also very rich in shale oil. Millions of acres of it in Colorado, Wyoming and Utah.

Still a bit expensive to process, but the methods are getting much more economical.

We also get a lot of sun - much more than Canada. ;-)

Reply to
Larry J.

They aren't called " Snowbirds" for nuthin'. :)

Reply to
Sarah Czepiel

Running it all.

You off?

Reply to
the guvnor

What lie?

The EU is getting stronger day by day, whine about it all you like...

Reply to
the guvnor

The lie you just told, above.

Bwahahaha...!!!