Re: Europe Loves The Mustang

Let me know when you have any hard facts to support your contention that China is a hyperpower.

Reply to
Sarah Czepiel

"Within 20 years, the Chinese economy will probably be larger than that of the United States. Already China's geopolitical influence has grown along with its economic might."

"Moreover, the Chinese central bank is financing the massive US trade deficit by $1 billion a day. Without those loans, US interest rates would spike upward. Interest rates on mortgages would rise, hitting housing sales, and raising costs for millions of homeowners."

""This is a huge deal," says Clyde Prestowitz, president of the Economic Strategy Institute in Washington. "We are on life-support from China's central bank.""

"The US will have to adjust to deal with another major power," says Mr. Prestowitz. "So far we are in a kind of denial."

"Last Friday, China and the European Union reached a friendly agreement curtailing certain Chinese textile exports. Chinese negotiator Bo Xilai indicated China's preference for such a negotiated deal, rather than the US unilateral caps on China's textile exports. He reportedly cited a Chinese saying: "If you respect me by an inch, I'll respect you by a foot.""

the guvnor

lmfao we know toooo $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ f*ck it only took 3 passenger jets to fock your economy LMFAO

h u r c a s t

Reply to
agentwd40

hey foctardthere is enough oil in kazakstan to feed 5-6 generations

a pipline in in the works for china already one already heads north to feed ussr USA is scrambling to have on come out near turkey .............. and then IRAQ

after all cant let the chinks and ruskies have oil can we LMFAO

h u r c a s t

Reply to
agentwd40

" Within 20 years....". I didn't ask for an opinion piece I asked for facts to support your contention that China is a Hyperpower.

Lets say.....oh...tomorrow, the United States decides to blockade all ships arriving and leaving China and the middle east except those outbound caring goods or oil to the United States.

What are you euro's or China going to do to stop us?

And how long do you think ( in minutes ) before your economy collapses?

Reply to
Sarah Czepiel

Finally admitting you long to live in a trailer park rather than on a smelly mattress in your breaker yard? If you weren't a low class loser and an Ecstasy junkie you might be able to afford a Mustang or Corvette one day instead of racking up more negative feedback on ebay for being a deadbeat.

I'm still * ASTOUNDED* our teenager still carry more pocket change than you can collect in two weeks.

Reply to
Sarah Czepiel

Reply to
Greg

The same as the ragtag resistance fighters do to your hapless troops in Iraq?

Note how the Chinese sponsor your economy.

Reply to
the guvnor

You mistake your so called life for mine.

afford a Mustang or

Still obsessing over ebay feedback, Ugly Sarah?

If only that was true, perhaps you would not be quite so filled with envy...

Reply to
the guvnor

Doesn't answer my question Fatfuck.

Another non-answer, Fatfuck.

Reply to
Sarah Czepiel

afford a Mustang or

Still * ASTOUNDED* you're a low class deadbeat Ecstasy junkie.

Who would envy that you're a low class junk man who can't scrape up the equivalent of pocket change in two weeks?

Reply to
Sarah Czepiel

Where does that leave a third-rate hovel like engleland..? Fourth- rate, perhaps..?

Reply to
Larry J.

All the lardass can do is quote others. He hasn't an original thought in his empty engle head.

Reply to
Larry J.

Keep telling ourself this as the collection of bickering racist states known as the "EU" keeps slipping into oblivion.

When are you going to start rounding up the Jews and Gypsies..?

Reply to
Larry J.

The only Frenchman here left a couple of weeks ago. He couldn't keep up.

Reply to
Larry J.

EuroPEONS like gaygov are rewriting history so fast, they're changing what happened last week already.

Reply to
Larry J.

Notice how gaygov can't address the point made.

Reply to
Larry J.

Russian exploration and drillig equipment is antiquated and falling apart, like most of the country. They need our technical help.

Stop guessing (lying) and do a little research.

Reply to
Larry J.

Do NOT underestimate China's military, nor their resolve.

Joel Jacobs Chief Petty Officer USNavy, Retired

Reply to
Joel Jacobs

China holds more than 30% of our T-Bills. This is growing to be a larger and larger problem daily.

Reply to
Joel Jacobs