Re: Europe Loves The Mustang

Page 4 of 9
the guvnor wrote:

Must have gotten blown up on a bus with 15 kids on there way to school.
--
Chris F.
Long Island.

Those nasty Israelis will blow up anything that moves, remember what they did to your USS Liberty?
the guvnor wrote:

Sure I remember. I haven't forgotten though.
Hey, remember the Battle of Plattsburgh?
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Plattsburgh
--
Chris F.
Long Island.

How is it anti-semitic?????
On Sun, 19 Jun 2005 22:07:48 GMT, the guvnor

Any time you mention "Israel" or "Jew" these loonies start squawking "anti-semite" like a bunch of stuck pigs. They're trained to do it from birth, doesn't matter what you say that's their automatic response. Like the merkins that they rule they have no free will.

Your ignorance of geography and business is truly astounding! You are truly as dumb as a post if you believe that! Better take a look at a map! Canada has a population of about 30 million people. Windsor, Ontario is the only sizeable Canadian border town and it has a population of only 304,430 people or 1% of Canada's population. Most Canadian border towns are indeed very small towns. Toronto, Ontario on the other hand has a population of 4.5 million people and is the largest city in Canada. Toronto is about 80 miles from the nearest U.S. border crossing. Montreal, Quebec is the second largest city in Canada with a population of about 2 million. Montreal is about 90 miles from the nearest U.S. border point. Ottawa, Ontario has a population of about 1.2 million and is 61 miles from the border. London, Ontario has a population of 331,000 and is 132 miles from the border. Vancouver, British Columbia has a population of about 600,000 people and is about 235 miles from the nearest U.S. border point. Victoria, British Columbia has a population of about 300,000 and is about 210 miles from the nearest U.S. border. Edmonton, Alberta has a population of about 800,000 people and is about 633 miles from the nearest U.S. border town. Calgary, Alberta had a population of about 1 million people and is about 455 miles from the nearest U.S. border point. Winnipeg, Manitoba has a population of just over 650,000 and is 69 miles from the U.S. border. From this handful of 9 random Canadian cities I have shown that 11.4 million people live well beyond 10 miles of the U.S. border. Do the math - that's about 38% of Canada's population in 9 cities and all beyond your 10 mile statement. I would hazard a guess that well less than 5% of Canada's population are within 10 miles of the U.S. border. Dumbass!!!
As to who they work for, I can only assure you that "most of them" do not "work for US owned companies." Outside of the auto manufacturers, Canada's largest employers are Federal and Provincial governments, Canadian Financial Institutions (which dwarf most U.S. financial institutions!) Canadian Insurance Institutions, Educational Institutions, Canadian owned and operated Utility Companies including numerous nuclear power generating stations, thousands upon thousands of independent business operators and manufacturers. My friend, I would like to humbly suggest that you are either a fool or an actor playing a fool!!!

"He" is actually a bipolar housewife from New Jersey -"he" has no life as such, and spends 24/7 making inane posts to usenet under various nyms. "He" is currently posting mainly as "Ken Ehrett" and "Sara Czepiel" with a few extra nyms thrown in. "Ken" in real life is a bipolar alcoholic. Hope this explains "his" bizarre behaviour.

truly
The last time I was in Orlando, 1/4 of them were there at Disney, Universal, etc. When I was in Fort La di da, I think I found another fourth. :-)
Then in April, they all go home.

When I worked in Plattsburgh about 20 years ago, I was amazed to find Montreal was so far away, because there must have been 5 Canadian cars for every US car in P'burgh. the locals told me that the Canadians come down, shop, eat, etc, and then drive home on a regular basis.
So I decided to drive to Montreal, since I did want to visit and it had to be close. Well, I drove and I drove and I drove across a vast nothingness until I hit the border. I pity those guys commute. Then I drove and I drove and I drove across another vast nothingness until I finally got to Montreal. I can't imagine people driving all that way on a regular basis to shop.
Of course, I think I found out why. Do you know how hard it is to order in a McDonald's in Montreal? :-)
snip>

LMAO! Tom, I found that out when my wife and I drove through Montreal with the kids on our way to the east coast. We didn't make the same mistake on the way back. We came back state-side through Bangor, Maine where we all spoke the same language!
wrote something wonderfully witty:

So most Canadians live within 100 miles or easy commuting distance of the US. BFD.
--
"Either kill me or take me as I am,
because I'll be damned if I ever change..."

Our mommas didn't raise no fools! We know who our biggest export market is. ;-)

lmfao we know toooo $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ fuck it only took 3 passenger jets to fock your economy LMFAO
h u r c a s t
On Sat, 18 Jun 2005 07:32:47 -0400, America the Beautiful

CITE!!!
You're as deluded as "Ken"?

And so many factories making so much...
On Sat, 18 Jun 2005 15:08:02 GMT, the guvnor

Actually that isn't it. It is the same reason they are consuming all the Portland Cement, Timber, re-bar, and other construction materials they can get their hands on. They are in the process of building a series of massive Hydro-Electric projects and cities surrounding them from scratch. This is so they can build and power the factories that they do not currently have in order to produce all the components of the products they mostly only assemble now.
They are also having a tad of a problem with quality in their domestic car market and aren't making many strides in correcting them. I maybe a little off but the average all in cost for Japanese auto worker is ~$60 an hour. A Korean's is ~$22, and a Chinese about ~$2. Right there that ought to tell ya something.
--
"Either kill me or take me as I am,
because I'll be damned if I ever change..."

Is so, you've not noticed that all your belonings have "Made in PRC" on them?
the guvnor wrote:

I own not one thing that says "Made in PRC" on it.
--
Chris F.
Long Island.

Of course you do.
the guvnor wrote:

I really don't. Our labels say "Made in China".
--
Chris F.
Long Island.

"Russia is the world's second largest oil producer, exceeded only by Saudi Arabia"
http://www.forbes.com/home/feeds/ap/2004/11/09/ap1642750.html